Neon & Nature Sunset Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Enjoy the "Best of Las Vegas" on this one-of-a-kind aerial flight featuring a natural gem of the majestic Mojave Desert, Red Rock Canyon and he magic of sunset during exended landing time. Fly over the iconic fiery-red sandstone cliffs and the popular scenic loop of Red Rock Canyon on your way to one of the best views in Las Vegas. You will journey to a private vista where you will enjoy picturesque views of the Strip, the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding natural landscapes. From this panoramic overlook 2,900 feet over the city, enjoy at least 30-minutes of landing time with a champagne toast.
Conclude your tour with a flight after sunset as the Strip shines bright and the city comes to life. Fly over iconic properties such as Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Luxor and Allegiant Stadium.
Rates - including tax
(Per Person, Ages 3+):
Child - Free
(Ages 2 and Under - Proof of Age Required - Riding on Adult Lap):
Tour / Activity Details
2023 schedule yet to be announced)
8 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour includes pick-up from hotels within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
Currently, Las Vegas and the state of Nevada no longer require the wearing of face coverings - though individual businesses may set their own mask regulations and masks are still required on public transportation.
- All passengers age 18+ must show a valid photo ID prior to boarding.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to fly free on the lap of an adult. Per FAA regulations, no exceptions may be made.
- You will be asked during ordering to provide accurate weights for each passenger.
- Maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds and the total passenger weight on the helicopter may not exceed 1,240 pounds (seven passengers maximum per flight). Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. All passengers will be weighed prior to boarding. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- On occasion, poor visibility or very high winds may cause a flight delay or cancellation. The supplier recommends making your reservation for early in your visit to Las Vegas as you will have time to rebook if necessary.
- These excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- All times are approximate.
- The supplier reserves the right to combine different length flights.
The Helicopters, Pilots & Safety Record
This supplier exclusively flies EC130 & H130 ECO-Star helicopters. The ECO-Star helicopter was designed and engineered for the tourism market with comfort and viewing features in mind. The supplier showcases the largest and youngest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters in the world in addition to its experienced flight operations staff.
You will fly with the highest qualified pilots in the industry who have received numerous awards for safety and customer service. The supplier also has the top safety record of any tourism-based aviation company in the world.
- Complimentary roundtrip shuttle between hotels within 5 miles of the Strip
- Helicopter Flight (12-15 minutes each way)
- At lease a 30-minute private landing above the valley with a hike to view sunset at a secluded viewpoint
- Champagne toast (ages 21+ only)
- Return flight goes over Las Vegas and the Strip as they light up for the nightlife
- Food or beverages (other than the champagne toast for those ages 21+)
- Optional pilot gratuity
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Valid IDs for those 18 and older
- Bottled water (no other beverages are allowed to be brought onto the aircraft)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my party be the only passengers on the flight? -- The seating configuration for these flights is up to seven guests. Separate parties may be booked onto flights unless you book the full 7 seats on the helicopter.
Can I pick my seat? -- The supplier uses a computer generated weight and balance system that gives the pilot the ideal configuration to fly. The pilot may be able to switch the guests to different seats for the return trip but only if individual weights allow that and the passengers agree to allow it.
Can a child/minor fly unaccompanied? -- No. Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied on the flight by an adult.
Is there an option for language translation for non-English-speaking guests? -- The supplier features a proprietary language translation system. This GPS-based system is activated at certain points during the aerial tour. The system is currently available in the following languages: Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. However, the system is not available on every helicopter and should be requested at the time of booking with the language preference.
If I occasionally suffer from motion sickness, will I have a problem during the flight? -- No two people are alike and weather conditions can play a role in helicopter movement. Motion discomfort products are available for purchase in the flight terminal gift shop. Motion sickness bags are located onboard the aircraft in the seat back pockets.
Can I use my cellphone during the flight? -- Mobile devices must be turned off or set to airplane mode prior to boarding. Voice, messaging and data use is prohibited on the aircraft. Once in airplane mode, pilots strongly recommend taking photos and videos.
How can I best capture all of the highlights of my helicopter adventure? -- You may purchase a DVD recording of the flight made from footage captured by the exterior camera mounted to each helicopter. This video is the perfect way to share your experience with friends and relive your excursion for years to come. Photographs are also taken prior to departure and are available for purchase in a custom plaque. Photo and DVD packages are available only on the same day of your trip and can be purchased before or after your flight.
Can pregnant women fly? -- Yes, but the supplier recommends checking with your doctor prior to booking.
Can I smoke during the tour? -- No. Smoking is prohibited onboard the aircraft and on the ramp.
I use an oxygen tank for medical necessity. Can I bring it on my flight? -- Oxygen condensers and tanks are allowed as long as there is a clearly visible "D.O.T. Approved" stamp or placard on it.
Are service animals permitted on helicopter flights? -- Unfortunately, there are no service animals permitted on helicopter flights. Title 14 of The Code of Federal Regulations, Part 382.117, states that animals cannot fly if “the animal obstructs an aisle or other area that must remain unobstructed to facilitate an emergency evacuation.” Every exit and aisle on a helicopter is an emergency exit and aisle. Additionally, as no one can be certain of how an animal will react in a high-stress situation, their access to the flight controls is a major safety concern to all aboard the helicopter.
Can I exit the aircraft as soon as it lands? -- Passengers are prohibited from touching the doors of the aircraft unless given instruction to do so by the pilot. The pilot will open and close all helicopter doors.
Can I take pictures of the aircraft? -- Personal photography is prohibited on the ramp. Passengers will have the opportunity to take pictures while inside the aircraft and at the landing site only.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour includes pick-up from hotels within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.