Grand Canyon Skywalk Odyssey Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
The small group Grand Canyon Skywalk Odyssey Helicopter Tour is an express tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Skywalk.
Depart from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and head out over the Mojave Desert on a direct helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. Along the way, you'll be treated to unforgettable views of Hoover Dam, an engineering marvel and true icon of the American West.
You'll pass over the towering West Rim before descending into the heart of Hualapai Indian Territory, where you will explore the Grand Canyon Skywalk; a glass-bottom observation deck suspended nearly 4,000 feet above the Colorado River and more than 70 feet away from the canyon wall! Expedited admission to the Skywalk, VIP ground transportation, and a Skywalk souvenir photo are included in this sightseeing adventure.
Your return flight offers more splendid views of the canyon and Lake Mead. You'll head to historic Downtown Las Vegas, home to Fremont Street and the city's oldest casinos. Continuing south along Las Vegas Boulevard, you'll savor unparalleled views of the world's most extravagant hotels, such as Bellagio and the iconic Caesars Palace.
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 2 and Under, 25 Pounds or Less, on Adult Lap):
Tour / Activity Details
Please Note: Hotel pick-up times vary depending on location. Specific pick-up time will provided when you call to reconfirm your reservation (details provided with your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 4 passengers required to operate. Maximum 7 passengers per helicopter. Maximum individual passenger weight is 300 pounds. Maximum combined passenger weight is 1,250 pounds. Adult passengers (18 and older) are required to provide government-issued identification. Children under the age of 2 are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate). Tour includes pick-up from Las Vegas Strip area hotels. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
Currently, Las Vegas and the state of Nevada no longer require the wearing of face coverings - though individual businesses may set their own mask regulations and masks are still required on public transportation.
MORE TOUR DETAILS
This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Roundtrip limo coach transportation
- Sightseeing helicopter flight
- VIP ground transportation
- Expedited Skywalk admission
- Skywalk souvenir photo
What to Bring
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in.
- Birth certificate or other valid proof of age is required for any child flying as a 'lap child'.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen may be appropriate depending on the time of year.
- To protect the glass walkway and preserve the Grand Canyon, no personal items are permitted on the Skywalk. This includes cameras, cellphones, strollers, purses, backpacks, etc.
- Minimum 4 passengers required to operate tour. Tours usually fill up and depart on schedule, but you will be notified in advance if the minimum number of passengers is not met. If this occurs, you will be permitted to reschedule.
- Maximum 7 passengers per helicopter.
- Individual passenger names and weights must be entered on the Order Form.
- The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds and the total passenger weight on the helicopter may not exceed 1,250 pounds.
- Adult passengers (18 and older) are required to provide government-issued identification and children under the age of 2 are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate).
- Seating arrangements are determined by the pilot based on the weight of each passenger.
ECO-Star Helicopter Features
The ECO-Star (EC-130) made by Airbus Helicopters is the safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter in the world. The ECO-Star offers breathtaking wraparound views like no other helicopter, lavishing you in luxurious comfort while drastically reducing flight noise.
- Spacious interior with front-facing, theater-style leather seats
- Wraparound glass for maximum visibility
- Air-conditioned cabin for year-round comfort
- Exceptional noise reduction features
- Personal Surround Sound stereo headsets with voice-activated microphones
- High-definition video and audio recording capabilities
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a child/minor fly unaccompanied? -- No. Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied on the flight by an adult.
How is the age of a child to determine if he/she qualifies as a lap child (Child-Free Rate)?
Lap children must be under 2 years of age (with government-issued proof of age) and must weigh 25 pounds or less. Parents are required to purchase a seat for the child if both of these requirements are not met.
If I occasionally suffer from motion sickness, will I have a problem during the flight? -- Motion discomfort products are available for purchase in the flight terminal gift shop. Motion sickness bags are located onboard the aircraft in the seat back pockets.
Can I sit next to my wife/child/friend? -- Maybe. Seating arrangements are determined by the pilot based on the weight of each passenger.
Can I use my cellphone during the flight? -- No. Cellphone voice, messaging, and data use is prohibited on the aircraft. Mobile devices must be turned off or set to airplane mode prior to boarding. Please Note: The Federal Department of Transportation has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones from all aircraft. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device is considered a forbidden hazardous material and individuals may not transport the device on their person, in carry-on baggage, in checked baggage, or as air cargo on flights to, from, or within the United States. If passengers attempt to evade the ban, the phones may be confiscated and passengers may face criminal prosecution and fines.
Can I smoke during the tour? -- No. Smoking is prohibited onboard the aircraft and on the ramp.
Can I bring a beverage on the flight? -- Bottled water is the only beverage allowed to be consumed on the aircraft during flight.
Can I take pictures of the aircraft? -- Personal photography is prohibited on the ramp. Passengers will have the opportunity to take pictures while inside the aircraft only.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour includes pick-up from Las Vegas Strip area hotels. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.